Warming Heat Therapy Mittens
NatraCure Moist Heat Therapy Mittens provide soothing, moist heat for cold and painful hands.
The warming therapy from our now famous heat therapy mittens may help ease pain due to minor arthritis, stiff joints, strains, or hand injuries. Mittens may also help increase circulation in the hands and fingers. They easily slide onto hands and are secured with an adjustable hook-and-loop tab. Made of soft polyester and flaxseed, these warming mittens conveniently provide maximum warmth and comfort.
- Flaxseed filling
- Adjustable hook & loop closure
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds
- Daily use is recommended
Cold, stiff, and painful hands and fingers due to minor arthritis
Heat in the microwave 30-40 seconds. Carefully touch inside of product to test temperature before applying. If not warm enough, carefully continue heating in 10 second increments.
- After 5-10 Minutes: Increases blood circulation for pain relief, soothes stiff joints, calms muscle spasms, improves range of motion and reduces inflammation
- After 30 Days of Regular Use: Stronger, more energized hands, improved grip and dexterity and further reduction of pain and discomfort
- Once your mittens have been heated, they provide soothing moist heat to cold and painful hands
- Within minutes, you will feel a soothing sensation as moist heat penetrates your arthritic joints
- Mittens easily slide onto hands and are secured with an adjustable hook-and-loop tab
When I heard about these mittens, I ordered them immediately. Raynaud’s Syndrome has kept my fingers frozen and numb frequently. The soft mittens work very well, but they lose their heat almost before my fingers get feeling in them. I wish there were a way to keep them hot a little longer.
I just used them now while watching TV. They do provide temporary relief.
your large size is too small
The mittens work very well for my arthritic fingers. I wish they would stay warmer longer
When I gave them to them and showed them how they worked so simply,, they tried and absolutely were thankful for the gift. Recommend them to others in family.