Warming Heat Therapy Mittens
NatraCure Moist Heat Therapy Mittens provide soothing, moist heat for cold and painful hands.
The warming therapy from our now famous heat therapy mittens may help ease pain due to minor arthritis, stiff joints, strains, or hand injuries. Mittens may also help increase circulation in the hands and fingers. They easily slide onto hands and are secured with an adjustable hook-and-loop tab. Made of soft polyester and flaxseed, these warming mittens conveniently provide maximum warmth and comfort.
- Flaxseed filling
- Adjustable hook & loop closure
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds
- Daily use is recommended
Cold, stiff, and painful hands and fingers due to minor arthritis
Heat in the microwave 30-40 seconds. Carefully touch inside of product to test temperature before applying. If not warm enough, carefully continue heating in 10 second increments.
- After 5-10 Minutes: Increases blood circulation for pain relief, soothes stiff joints, calms muscle spasms, improves range of motion and reduces inflammation
- After 30 Days of Regular Use: Stronger, more energized hands, improved grip and dexterity and further reduction of pain and discomfort
- Once your mittens have been heated, they provide soothing moist heat to cold and painful hands
- Within minutes, you will feel a soothing sensation as moist heat penetrates your arthritic joints
- Mittens easily slide onto hands and are secured with an adjustable hook-and-loop tab
After 20 years of providing the professional healthcare market with top-notch recovery solutions, we’ve now adapted the same medical technologies for consumer use.
Our team has one simple goal: Helping you feel more comfortable - not only with smarter products, but by providing the greatest customer care possible, which includes Free Standard Shipping on Everything, and backing it with our famous 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Have a problem? Contact Shannen, She'll go above and beyond because she lives and breathes our motto: Your comfort is our goal.
We’re located in Whippany, New Jersey. And our products are all designed right here in the USA!
The mittens are a nice idea, but too big to do my hands any good. They are not helping mine.
Enjoying the comfort of warm hands. Wish it had individual fingers. Also cuffs for a better fit.
I am happy with the comfort the gloves provide. As a result of a fall, I suffered from a dislocated shoulder and edema of my right hand which caused swelling and discomfort the mitten has helped immensely. Also I was very impressed that I received my order the very next day that I placed my order!
Very comfortable and easy to put on