The Hot/Cold & Compression Ankle Support's simple on/off ergonomic design enables mobility during wear for a faster return to daily living and its built-in compression system and included gel pack provide targeted hot or cold treatment with quick, easy operation, ideal for treating the pain and swelling associated with arthritis, household accidents, sports injuries, or chronic pain conditions.
- Hot or Cold: Provides penetrating, deep hot or cold therapy that increases circulation (hot) or reduces the swelling and pain (cold) of foot and ankle-specific arthritis without medication – even for those patients with rigid extremities.
- Uniform Compression: High-quality compression system keeps the gel pack tight against the ball of the foot, plantar fascia, heel, or Achilles, providing uniform hot or cold treatment, unlike bags of ice or frozen vegetables.
- Superior Insulation: Support material’s premium insulation properties direct cold or heat toward the targeted area rather than away—resulting in deeper penetration, which reduces time required for wear.
- Contrast Therapy: Ideal for contrast therapy (when used with a second gel pack), where hot and cold treatments are alternated repeatedly.
- Physical Therapy: Immediate Relief after physical therapy sessions when pain can be present, or after household accidents, such as ankle or foot sprains.
- Pre or Post Sports Activity: Hot therapy to warm the ankle before a game of basketball or soothing cold therapy for an inflamed plantar facia after a run—and always with reliable compression.
- Chronic Conditions: Reliable treatment for on-going chronic conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, bursitis, arch or heel pain
Standard size fits up to 12" circumference (Just above the foot).
Large size fits up to 30" circumference (Just above the foot).
- Removable gel pack chills in your freezer/refrigerator or heats in microwave.
- Washable & reusable
Review by Richard TI have sprained my ankles each of the last two years so I can tell you I was going to have no patience for the last one. Big sprains can take months and months if you have a relapse. The cold feels so good when its compressed together around the ankle. I really think this helped me heal faster. And with loose fitting shoes you can even wear them to work if you really want to. I feel so much better when I am wearing the ankle support. If you have sprained ankle or something get the thermoactive. It works!
Does not fit in shoe
Review by TobiahIt is called a mobile product but you cannot fit it inside a shoe or boot. I fit it inside a size 12 Sorel boot with the liner pulled out. Wrapping up the ankle really securely helps it feel a lot better. The cold therapy helps the swelling. I only wish I could wear it out of the house.