The NatraCure Warming Eye Pillow is made with a removable clay bead pack that when heated, provides moist heat which may comfort and soothe tired eyes or sinus pain. Choose to chill in the refrigerator or freezer for cold therapy, which can help to ease discomfort from puffy eyes, headaches and migraines. If desired, the clay bead pack can be removed and the eye pillow can be used to block light for relaxation or sleep.¬†
Key Improvements: Stays hotter longer. More even, consistent heat source. Longer product life.¬†
Helps Treat: For Relaxation, Migraine Headaches, Sinus Pain & Pressure, Puffy or Swollen Eyes
1. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds.
2. Carefully check temperature of the product with the back of your hand.
3. Shake and massage product to evenly distribute heat and avoid hot spots. If additional warmth is desired, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals. Flip product before each heating interval.
DO NOT OVERHEAT. OVERHEATING PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN SKIN BURNS.
Due to differences in microwaves, heating time may vary.
1. Place in plastic bag and leave in freezer or refrigerator overnight.
- Exterior Fabric: 100% Polyfleece
- Filling: Clay Beads
- Washable & reusable
- 9" x 4" x .75" Mask with a total length of 25" including a stretchable Nylon Strap