ITALIAN RAVIOLI WITH SPINACH, ARTICHOKES, CAPERS, SUN-DRIED TOMATOESPosted by Whitney Goldman on
Servings: 4 people | Calories: 384 kcal | Author: Julia
- 8 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli, or pesto ravioli)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts , chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers , drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups spinach , fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil , and more (if desired)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
Cook ravioli until al dente. Drain.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped artichokes, capers, Italian seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Add fresh spinach, and continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
To the skillet with sautéed vegetables, on medium-low heat, add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and stir. The dish should be salty enough from capers. If it's not, add more salt (or capers), if needed.
When serving, top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Tags: Diet and Nutrition, Food, Health, Healthy, Recipe, Wellness Kitchen
← Older Post Newer Post →