Chipotle Sweet Potato Noodle SaladPosted by Mark Dowd on
Here is your new favorite meal of the week. This chipotle sweet potato noodle salad with roasted corn will surely fill you up- & it can be prepares in less than 20 minutes! The colorful blend of vegetables creates a colorful, great tasting meal that has the perfect kick to it. (see below for nutrition facts)
for the sweet potato noodle salad:
- olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized!
- 4 ears sweet corn (kernels cut off the cob)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh greens – spinach, micro greens, arugula, whatever
- 1/2 cup pepitas
for the chipotle dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 individual chipotle peppers, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- juice of one orange
- juice of one lemon or lime
- generous pinch of salt
- Heat a little bit of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potato noodles and toss for a minute or two until softened.
- Wipe the skillet out so it’s dry. Add the corn kernels & turn the heat to medium high. Toss around in the pan every few minutes until roasted.
- Toss the noodles, corn, cilantro, & pepitas together.
- Pulse the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Taste & adjust to your liking.
Toss with the salad ingredients & you’re good to go!
- Tags: Diet and Nutrition, Healthy, Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →