Servings: 4 people | Calories: 397 | Author: Country Woman
- 1 package (16 ounces) orzo pasta
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), cut into thirds
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well.
In a large bowl, combine orzo, shrimp, vegetables, olives and herbs. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.