For most of us, Social Distancing is the new normal. People have dropped presents at loved one’s doors, driven by with cheerful honks to celebrate a birthday and held any number of other holidays over video call. So with Mother’s Day fast approaching, it's time to get imaginative if you want to give Mom a day she won't soon forget!
While money is a struggle for many individuals right now, there are low cost options to consider. Here are some ideas to check out:
- Breakfast in Bed: Everyone loves breakfast in bed! If you are lucky enough to spend this Mother's Day with your mother, consider treating her to a well deserved balanced breakfast in bed.
- Clean the House: It's no secret that most moms keep the house in check. Whether it's organization, cleaning, or laundry, she gets it done. Consider giving her the peace of mind she deserves and wake up early to clean the entire house. We promise you, you will be her favorite child.
- Order Her Favorite Meal: Take out will never go out of style! This Mother's Day, consider ordering your mom her favorite dish from her favorite restaurant. If you are apart from your mother, this is a perfect way to show you are thinking of her.
- Order her an E-Gift Card from her favorite store: While stores are closed, online shopping has seen a drastic increase. Buy your mom a gift card online and email it to her so she can spend the holiday picking out something she really wants.
- Family Video Call: Organize a virtual chat gathering, where you can get the entire family to wish mom a happy Mother's Day. While all of us are socially distancing, it's important to check in on loved ones. Just seeing your mother's face and vice versa is a guaranteed way to feel connected.
- At Home Spa Day: If these were normal times, we would take our mothers to get pedicures, manicures and massages. Since we are unable to do so, bring the spa treatment home to mom. Consider our Moisturizing Gel Socks and Gloves. This is the perfect gift now because we are washing our hands more often than ever, causing dry skin. When the unique inner gel lining comes into contact with the skin, they will warm up to her body's temperature, which then releases therapeutic botanical oils including Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil and Grape Seed Oil. After each home treatment, her hands and feet will have a more smooth, hydrated feeling. If you really want to make her happy, send her favorite hand lotion and foot cream to apply before she puts on the Gel Socks and Gloves for extra hydration and smoothness. Or check out our own all natural foot cream to pair with the socks. When combined with a lotion or cream, these moisturizing gloves and socks provide a moisture boost your mom will love and feel pampered by!