Here is your new favorite meal of the week. This chipotle sweet potato noodle salad with roasted corn will surely fill you up- & it can be prepares in less than 20 minutes! The colorful blend of vegetables creates a colorful, great tasting meal that has the perfect kick to it. (see below for nutrition facts)
for the sweet potato noodle salad:
- olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized!
- 4 ears sweet corn (kernels cut off the cob)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh greens – spinach, micro greens, arugula, whatever
- 1/2 cup pepitas
for the chipotle dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 individual chipotle peppers, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- juice of one orange
- juice of one lemon or lime
- generous pinch of salt
- Heat a little bit of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potato noodles and toss for a minute or two until softened.
- Wipe the skillet out so it’s dry. Add the corn kernels & turn the heat to medium high. Toss around in the pan every few minutes until roasted.
- Toss the noodles, corn, cilantro, & pepitas together.
- Pulse the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Taste & adjust to your liking.
Toss with the salad ingredients & you’re good to go!