How it Works
The ideally placed hook-and-loop strap gently lifts the plantar fascia to relieve discomfort, while also providing compression therapy which helps alleviate inflammation. Each full-foot-sized gel pack is pulled right into the arch of the foot for more direct and reliable contact with the fascia. Try them once and you will want to end every day by slipping on a pair of these innovative therapy socks.
- Relief in Seconds: Lifts plantar fascia tissue (between heel & forefoot) for almost immediate relief from arch & heel pain.
- Cold Therapy (Primary): Just chill in freezer or refrigerator for deep cold therapy to help reduce inflammation and pain.
- Heat Therapy (Secondary): Just heat in microwave for penetrating heat therapy to increase circulation.
- Compression Therapy: Make precise adjustments with hook-and-loop strap for compression to help alleviate inflammation.
- Ease of Use: Just slip them on your feet and adjust hook-and-loop strap to your liking. It's that easy.
- One Pair
- Includes two (2) full-foot-length gel cold packs
- Washable and reusable
- Easing Plantar Fasciitis, heel, arch, forefoot pain.
- Chronic pain, swelling, inflammation, and Arthritis discomfort
- Treats sore, aching muscles, strains, & sprains
Small/Medium: Fits Women's shoe sizes 7 - 10.5; Men's shoe sizes 5 - 9
Large/X-Large: Fits Women's shoe sizes 10.5+; Men's shoe sizes 9.5+
When to Use
These therapy socks are best-suited for end-of-day use. Walking in them could damage the gel packs. So just slip them on, kick back with a book or movie and enjoy. For work or play, try one of our in-shoe solutions, like the Plantar Fasciitis Wrap, which fits around the arch, inside of the shoe for all day comfort. Or try the Plantar Fasciitis Insole: the only comfortably soft PF insole we know of. To stretch the plantar fascia while you sleep, try the Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, which is designed to make your first steps of the day a whole lot easier.
excellent for pf
Review by PatriciaI am a distance runner with plantar fasciitis for 2 months straight. The socks do a wonderful job of relieving the pain I have in the heels.The foot goes frozen. Love it!
Ice pack too short
Review by T.LeveneThe ice pack should be longer. I have a 9 1/2 foot