- Stretching Away Pain: Gently stretches the plantar fascia (and Achilles) while you sleep.
- More Effective: more effectively stretches plantar fascia than competitors by levering the forefoot instead of the toes.
- More Adjustable: Unlike competitors, includes lateral adjustments for greater comfort and to help night splint stay on all night.
- More Mobility: Soft bottom provides greater comfort and greater mobility around the house.
- Heat Therapy: Includes removable gel pack that can be microwaved to increase circulation and assist in stretching process.
- Cold Therapy: Includes removable gel pack that can be frozen or refrigerated to reduce inflammation and help reduce pain.
- Easy to Use: Slip it on and seconds and adjusting it is a snap. You'll be comfortably off to sleep before you know it.
- Small/Medium: Fits women's shoe sizes up to 10; men's shoe sizes up to 9
- Large/XL: Fits women's shoe sizes 10.5+; men's shoe sizes 9.5+
- Includes one (1) night splint
- Includes one (1) removable gel pack
- Washable and reusable
- Sizes: Small/Medium & Large/X-large
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain
- Heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Helps prevent drop foot in bed-ridden patients.
When to Use
The night splint is best used while sleeping. You can expect to wake with a stretched plantar fascia and reduced pain in the arch and heel. For day use, one option is the Plantar Fasciitis Insole. Or for another "in-shoe" option to wear throughout the day, try the Plantar Fasciitis Wrap, which includes compression therapy. At the end of the day, when you have an opportunity to kick your feet up and relax, an excellent option is the Plantar Fasciitis Hot/Cold Therapy Sock.
Improves PF pain
Review by Johnny Dep;)I have used the splint once with good results for bad plantar fasciitis. I found it much easier to get up and get going with the arch stretched throughout my whole sleep. I used the gel pack for cold so it would feel better. Tonight I will try heating the gel pack for a deeper stretch. so far so good.