The Hot/Cold Knee Support provides a customized pneumatic fit above, below, left, and right of your patella. Its simple on/off ergonomic design enables mobility during wear for a faster return to daily living. Choose your therapy based on where you are in your recovery: Cold therapy with compression for the early stages of inflammation, swelling, and pain. Or heat therapy and compression for the later stages where stiffness, tightness, and pain become the primary hurdles.
The built-in air pump creates compression, and the internal, removable gel pack can be chilled in the freezer or heated in the microwave.
- Hot or Cold: Provides penetrating, deep hot or cold therapy that increases circulation (hot) or reduces the swelling and pain (cold) of knee maladies, including knee-specific arthritis without medication.
- Uniform Compression: High-quality compression system keeps the gel pack tight against the against the knee, providing uniform hot or cold treatment, unlike bags of ice or frozen vegetables.
- Superior Insulation: Support material’s premium insulation properties direct cold or heat toward the targeted area rather than away—resulting in deeper penetration, which reduces time required for wear.
- Contrast Therapy: Ideal for contrast therapy (when used with a second gel pack), where hot and cold treatments are alternated repeatedly.
- Physical Therapy: Immediate Relief after physical therapy sessions when pain can be present, or after household accidents, such as as ligament and/or meniscus injuries or strains.
- Pre or Post Sports Activity: Hot therapy to warm the knee before a stairs workout or soothing cold therapy after walking or running. —and always with reliable compression.
- Chronic Conditions: Reliable treatment for on-going chronic conditions, such as patella tendonitis, chondromalacia, and bursitis.
- Above Knee: up to 21” in circumference or up to 31” with extender straps.
- Below Knee: up to 20” in circumference or up to 30” with extender straps.
- Above Knee: up to 26” in circumference or up to 36” with extender straps.
- Below Knee: up to 25” in circumference or up to 35” with extender straps.
- Includes pair of extender straps.
- Precise fitting provides deep tissue treatment
- Chilled in freezer or refrigerator
- Heated in microwave
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Removable gel pack and air pump
- Washable and reusable