The ThermoActive Hot/Cold & Compression Wrist Support provides a customized pneumatic fit for your left or right wrist or hand. Its simple on/off ergonomic design enables mobility during wear for a faster return to daily living. Choose your therapy based on where you are in your recovery: Cold therapy with compression for the early stages of inflammation, swelling, and pain. Or heat therapy and compression for the later stages where stiffness, tightness, and pain become the primary hurdles.
The built-in air pump creates compression, and the internal, removable gel pack can be chilled in the freezer or heated in the microwave.
- Hot or Cold: Provides penetrating, deep hot or cold therapy that increases circulation (hot) or reduces the swelling and pain (cold) of wrist-specific arthritis and other maladies without medication.
- Uniform Compression: High-quality compression system keeps the gel pack tight against the against the wrist, providing uniform hot or cold treatment, unlike bags of ice or frozen vegetables.
- Superior Insulation: Support material’s premium insulation properties direct cold or heat toward the targeted area rather than away—resulting in deeper penetration, which reduces time required for wear.
- Contrast Therapy: Ideal for contrast therapy (when used with a second gel pack), where hot and cold treatments are alternated repeatedly.
- Physical Therapy: Immediate Relief after physical therapy sessions when pain can be present, or after household accidents, such as wrist or hand strains and sprains
- Pre or Post Sports Activity: Hot therapy to warm the wrist before bowling or soothing cold therapy after lifting weights. —and always with reliable compression.
- Chronic Conditions: Reliable treatment for on-going chronic conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis.
Fits wrists up to 12" or up to 22" with extender straps.
- Includes pair of extender straps.
- Precise fitting provides deep tissue treatment
- Chilled in freezer or refrigerator
- Heated in microwave
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Removable gel pack and air pump
- Washable and reusable
Review by Mike MyerI really think the wrist support helped me a lot with a very bad wrist sprain I had this summer. I have had several sprains before from skateboarding and they seem to linger forever. The trick is to deal with the swelling even before it starts. I did that the best I could with ice packs while waiting for this to come in the mail. I used it three times per day and used the compression to hold it in place but also because it also helps with the swelling. It helped with the pain which was actually very minimal. But the wrist healed faster than anticipated. More like days instead of weeks per usual! I am now using the inner packs for heat instead of for cold and I think that helps too.